Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Toddler Tuesday- Little guys can help too!

It's no wonder that my 2 year old son's name means "helper"...he loves to help out around the house. His favorite thing to help with is putting the wet clothes from the washer into the clothes dryer. He loves to put shoes away and recently discovered that he can throw trash in the trash can (amongst other things). Today he helped his big brother unload the dish washer. He is definitely living up to his name!



(In case you are wondering why he has a penguin hanging out of his pants...
blame his brother for that one! lol.)


For more Toddler Tuesday visit Minnesota Mama Must Haves Blog! Click here.

Pin It!

5 comments:

Alicia said...

Love the Penguin! lol...my hubby and I... well he more so is penguin obsessed. Your little ones are so cute. Can't wait for my little one to reach this age...they grow so fast! Just wanted to say Hi and let you know I stopped by. I was perusing blogs and happen to fall upon yours and love it!! :)

Alicia

Jackie at 3littleones said...

too cute! My 2 year old loves to help w/ the dishwasher - I hope it sticks for when she gets older - lol!

Chari said...

cute!

Owen's Mom said...

Yeah, the penguin caught my attention!

I love this age. They just want to help with everything. My son't favorite is the dust buster.

Sarah said...

The penguin is hilarious haha. He is a cutie. Funny thing is I didn't notice the penguin until you said it

Sarah
www.minnesotamamasmusthaves.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...