Friday, May 21, 2010

Doll Cloth Diaper Pattern Link

In case you were wondering where I found the pattern to make the doll cloth diapers, you can find it here. I know a couple of you have asked about it. :-) Trust me, my sewing abilities are minimal. If I can do this, anyone can. They are SO easy! I did enlarge the pattern a bit so that they would fit more of a cabbage patch size doll and my daughter's Bitty Baby.

Let me know if you give it a try. I would love to see your doll diapers!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Mummatutu said...

Thanks so much, I am going to link to it on my blog too since I know I will inevitably loose the link if I don't!

Mindy said...

This is just what I was looking for! Thanks so much for the link.:0)

Dubem said...

I am so impressed. This is an excellent idea. What a great way to start teaching future moms about cloth diapering.

18 Doll Clothes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...