Monday, May 24, 2010

Ecostore USA- "No Nasty Chemicals!"{Auto Dishwasher Powder & Laundry Liquid Review}

The more I learn about how harmful regular household cleaners can be, the more I want to use only natural products around my family. As Americans, I think a lot of us assume that anything we can purchase at the supermarket is "safe". Little do we know that some of our everyday cleaners and household products can be deadly!

Check out some fast facts about household products:

(From Ecostore USA site)

  • According to the American Association of Poison Control Centers accidental poisonings occur in the home every 30 seconds.
  • The National Safety Council has reported that more children under four die of from accidental poisoning than are killed by guns.
  • A report by the EPA to Congress determined household cleaners three times more likely to cause cancer than outdoor air pollution.
  • Women who work from home and are more frequently exposed to household toxins and poor air quality are 50% more likely to develop cancer.
  • Newborn infants have trace levels of toxic chemicals in their bodies, passed on by their mother’s exposure.
Do we really want to take these kind of risks when there is safe, affordable options for our families?

ecostore USA has created products without toxic petrochemicals, phosphates, nitrates, chlorine, ammonia, enzymes, synthetic perfumes, coloring or dyes, optical whiteners/brighteners or chemical preservatives. They offer products for cleaning every room in your home. Not only this... ecostore USA offers products for personal hygiene as well as a whole line of products just for baby! ecostore USA uses sustainable ingredients derived from plants and minerals, producing safer products that work equally as effectively as those that are chemical-based. Customers have even reported that, after using ecostore USA laundry products to wash clothes and linens, children’s eczema and dermatitis have disappeared, while allergies and asthma symptoms have decreased. This is awesome!

My Ecostore USA experience:

I was excited when ecostore USA contacted me about doing a review of their products. I have read good things about their products. I chose their Auto Dishwasher Powder and Laundry Liquid for my review items.

Auto Dishwasher Powder - Must say... I LOVE this product! I am real picky when it comes to dishwasher detergents. I usually use Cascade Complete. Our dishwasher is older and does not clean the best and I have found that Cascade does the best job. Well...that is UNTIL NOW! Normally with Cascade, I fill both detergent cups on the dishwasher and still end up with a few dishes at the end that do not get clean. With only 1 small tablespoon of ecostore's Dishwash Powder, my dishes have been spotless! Not only do they come out clean, but they also come out shiny! I must admit, I was skeptical at first that it would clean at all considering it's natural and only requires 1 tablespoon. I am thoroughly impressed. I never thought I would find a dish washer detergent, especially a nice "green" one that would kick Cascades butt! I am sold.
Laundry Liquid- All ecostore USA products are super-concentrated. This means a little goes a LONG way. You literally only use one tiny capful of this detergent to wash a whole wash load (top loader). It has a wonderful eucalyptus aroma as it contains organic eucalyptus oil. I have been using this on my family's everyday laundry as well as our cloth diapers and it cleans marvelously. I love that it can safely be used for both. I am always on the look out for detergents that clean cloth diapers well. I only use half a capful on the diapers and they come out clean and smelling great. Again...I am thoroughly impressed.

I look forward to trying more of ecostore's products now that they have my full attention! You should give them a try as well. Click here to shop.

You can connect with ecostore USA to stay updated on all their latest products, sales, etc. on Facebook, Twitter, or their blog.

Thank you to ecostore USA who provided me with the products for review. All opinions are my own and no other compensation was received to conduct this review and giveaway.

Pin It!

1 comment:

Me and Mine in a Small Town said...

I've never heard of them before today. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...