Monday, May 17, 2010

Trying to get back in the swing of things

Well, I never did get around to blogging that I was leaving town for several days. My family and I left last Wednesday morning for a 5 day trip to St. George , Utah to visit my husband's siblings, their spouses, and his parents. We arrived home last night and I am naturally behind on everything and feeling a bit stressed.

I will blog about our trip here soon, but wanted to let you all know what was going on. I worked very hard at getting all my reviews and giveaways written and set to auto post before I left. You may not have noticed much of an absence. I hope that you have been enjoying the Great Boy Event. I have several giveaways ending soon, new ones to be posted, and lots of fun things in store for everyone....so come back...I am still here! :-)
Pin It!

1 comment:

Southern Belle said...

I did notice you hadn't posted in a few days. Glad you had a nice vacation with family. Welcome back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...