Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Wordless Wednesday- The Blankie

If you have been reading my blog for awhile, then you have probably noticed my son "E" holding his blankie in most of his pictures. He is completely and utterly attached to it!!! He only gives it up briefly to eat meals in his high chair or to take a bath. He takes this blanket EVERYWHERE. He calls it his "Night Night" (which comes out sounding a bit like Na Na). He reminds me of Linus. He sucks his thumb and holds the blanket and twirls around any loose pieces of yarn. It is too precious.

A boy and his blanket....
It's a beautiful thing!

Pin It!

9 comments:

allthingsnew said...

He's so content with that blankie! So precious :)

JDaniel4's Mom said...

A good friend is hard to find! He looks like he has found one that will follow him everywhere.

I am Harriet said...

My son had one of those. I still have a little piece of it.

Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/05/got-a-check-went-shopping/

Chari said...

aww!

Ethan doesn't have a blanky. I did though and I still remember mine.

Camie said...

Ahhh the blankie, gotta love the blankie! So cute! :)

Blessings,

Camie

EmmysBoosAndRawrs said...

Super cute! It's funny that he calls it his night-night because I have a nephew who has a blankey that is his night-night too. Though his is more like "nah-nigh". haha.

Owen's Mom said...

What a cutie! We have that same shirt... or I should say onesie. I guess I would rather mine was a tee so it could be worn with leggings, but it is still really cute!

glenda09 said...

Awww How cute!!!! My son is 4 and still has to sleep with his. He uses his as a cape during the day:)

Glenda @ Me and Mine in a Small Town

Southern Belle said...

Aw, so sweet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...