Thursday, June 24, 2010

Coming in July....

I have so many exciting things for you in July! First off July 17th marks my 1 year blog anniversary. I can't believe it has already been 1 year. To celebrate the occasion I will be throwing an event . I will officially announce my event July 1st. I won't say what the theme is now, but let's just say all you homemakers will appreciate this.

I will also have an amazing opportunity for you to help a family in need as well as purchase some awesome baby gear at great prices.

I will be featuring a review from CSN stores (remember them? They are an online marketplace offering 200+ stores. You can buy anything from toys to a new bathroom vanity!)

I will once again be having my Fluff Talk Thursdays meme. I had taken a break from this as I had to much going on at home and on my blog. Now that summer is here though I have a bit more time for this. The dates for FTT will be July 8th and 22nd. I will list the topics and assignment for these July 1st.

Last but not least, you will be seeing a huge change to my blog...I am getting a blog makeover!! I am so very excited about this. This is my gift to myself for my blog anniversary. I am working with a great blog designer and can't wait for the new look.

I hope that you are all excited about July too! Until then, I will continue to have some exciting reviews and giveaways for you all and hopefully some more fun summer posts. I apologize for the lack of personal post lately. I am still trying to wrap up the school year with my 3rd grader, started teaching at our home school coop and have had a lot going on in general. This has only left time for me to write my reviews. I want my blog to be an informative and fun place to visit, but can only do so much. Life as a busy mom to four doesn't leave much spare time.

Thank you to all my readers who have faithfully visited my blog. It has been a fun year getting to know you. I hope that Happily Domestic will continue to be at the top of your favorite blogs and that you continue to visit.

~Beth
Pin It!

2 comments:

Tamara said...

I'm so excited for your homemaking event ;)!!!! Congrats on the blogiversary!!

BGreen said...

Sounds like you have some good stuff planned out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...