Sunday, June 27, 2010

Dinner Menu- Week of June 28th

Remember this? Yes, I have fallen off the menu plan wagon once again. It has been so long since I sat down and worked out a menu plan for my family. Today though I spent my whole Sunday clipping coupons, and making out our grocery list and menu plan (more about that in a bit). The plan itself was actually easy thanks to Deals to Meals. I think I am going to be loving this service! Okay...here is what is on the menu for this week:

Monday~ Homemade Chicken Strips, Cheesy Potatoes, Green Beans and Salad

Tuesday~ Creamy Sausage Pepper Pasta, Broccoli and Macaroni Grill Bread

Wednesday~ Skillet Beef Stroganoff with Noodles and Green Salad

Thursday~ Crockpot Pineapple Chicken, Rice, and Stir Fry Vegetables

Friday~ Buffalo Chicken Salad Wraps, and Fresh Fruit

Saturday~ Grilled Island Chicken, Rice, and Strawberry Spinach Salad

Sunday~ Chile Relleno Casserole, Salad, and Peach Muffins


For the Baby:
Pureed Sweet Potatoes, Butternut Squash, Carrots, Broccoli, Super Porridge, and Homemade teething biscuits.

I will also be making homemade bread, flour tortillas, and several varieties of homemade Popsicles. :-) Busy Week!
Pin It!

3 comments:

The Jacobsen Family! said...

YUM!! So where do we get the recipes?? ;)

Tamara said...

Wow! You will be busy! That all sounds soooo good. I miss making baby food :( Emma eats what we eat now!

HappilyDomestic said...

You can get the recipes at Deals To Meals. I signed up for their free trial, but you may be able to view them in their sample pages.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...