Thursday, July 1, 2010

Fluff Talk Thursday Reminder!


After a short break from my Fluff Talk Thursday Meme, I am excited to start up again. The following are the topics and dates for July. Be sure and join in and link up your posts. I always love reading what you have to say!


July 8th- Topic will be"Ammonia Smell in Diapers-cause and treatment" I have been dealing with this issue for too long. I will be doing my research and will get to the bottom of this! I want to hear your thoughts on the issue as well.

Your Assignment:
Please share your tips on battling cloth diaper ammonia odors! *Don't forget to grab my Fluff Talk Thursday banner for your post (can be found at my right hand side bar). Then come back and link up your post.*


July 22nd- I am very excited about this one! Topic will be "Cloth Diapering on a Tight Budget". I will be reviewing a line of quality cloth diapers and showing you how to cloth diaper your baby full time for more than half the price you would typically pay! If you have been wanting to make the switch to cloth diapering, but have not had the budget for the initial cost...you don't want to miss this!
*Don't forget to grab my Fluff Talk Thursday banner for your post (can be found at my right hand side bar). Then come back and link up your post.*

Your Assignment:
I want to hear your money saving tips when it comes to cloth diapering. Have you learned how to buy cloth diapers on the cheap? How did you get the money together for the start up cost? Write about it! We all want to know your secrets to affordable cloth diapering.

*If you have a cloth diaper giveaway going on at your blog feel free to link us to your giveaway post during Fluff Talk Thursday, these are always welcome!*

Pin It!

1 comment:

Owen's Mom said...

I am glad to see these coming back. I have missed my Thursday meme!

the 8th will be a good topic. I have tried many things, but am still battling it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...