Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Joy's of Homemaking- CNS Stores, Your One Stop Shop For Quality Kitchen Essentials!


It is always easier when shopping if you can buy as much as you need from one store. No one likes to spend hours online searching for the best deals. Free shipping and low prices are what I look for when purchasing online. Wouldn't it be nice to have a one stop shopping experience that offers both free shipping and competitive prices?

With CSN Stores.com you have thousands of brand name items to choose from. With 200+ stores you are sure to find what you are looking for. You will only have to go through one checkout process and will receive FREE SHIPPING on most items!

Today I am going to tell you a little about one of my favorite CNS Stores, Cookware.com.

Cookware.com offers a large selection of kitchen gadgets, cookware, bakeware, tableware and small appliances. They carry popular brands such as Cuisinart, Kitchen Aid, Calphalon, Rachel Ray, Le Creuset and more! Whether you are looking for a toaster oven or whole new dining set,
you will find what you need at Cookware.com.

I am excited to be part of CNS Stores.com preferred blogger program. This means every couple months I will have the opportunity to share with you some of the great products CNS Stores has to offer. I will also keep you updated on any new stores being added or awesome sales you don't want to miss!

Since my "Joy's of Homemaking" event is based around products for the kitchen and home, I will share with you a couple items I feel are kitchen essentials.

Every kitchen needs to have a nice counter top canister set. I use my large canister for holding white flour. I bake with 100% whole wheat and store it in the freezer for freshness, but I like having the canister of white flour on hand for flouring surfaces when baking. I use the medium canister for sugar. It holds the right amount for everyday use. The small canister I use for storing my Stevia packets. I drink a lot of ice tea and like to add Stevia as a natural sweetener. These canisters can be used for storing anything you like: baked goods, snacks, grains and more. The airtight seal will keep whatever you store fresh and accessible.

3 piece canister set includes these sizes:
  • 3 Quart
  • 2 Quart
  • 1.5 quart
Price: $49.99

This Pfaltzgraff canister set is from the Country Cupboard line. It is made from sturdy earthenware construction and has an antique white finish complemented by embossed accents. I love the simple yet elegant pattern. So beautiful!

Having a nice set of mixing bowls is a must for any homemaker. You will use your mixing bowls nearly everyday. I prefer glass over plastic as you will not have to worry about any toxic materials leaking out into your foods and it cleans up easier too! Glass will not stain or absorb odors and will last for the long run. As long as you you are careful and do not break the glass, you will have it for a Lifetime! I love owning the Pyrex Smart Essentials glass mixing bowl set. They store conveniently, nesting with each other resulting in a more organize cupboard. Another great feature about Pyrex glassware is that it can be used in the oven and microwave. Dishwasher safe makes clean up easy after use.

This 8 piece set includes:
  • 1-qt bowl with green plastic cover
  • 1.5-qt bowl with orange plastic cover
  • 2.5-qt bowl with blue plastic cover
  • 4-qt bowl with red plastic cover
Price: $19.95

The next time you are on the lookout for some great tools for your kitchen, make Cookware.com your fist stop!

Shop now and take advantage of their HOT summer clearance sale!!

Thank you to CNS Stores.com who provided me with the products for review.
All opinions are my own and no other compensation
was received to conduct this review.
Pin It!

1 comment:

MamaMonkey said...

Don't you just love CNS stores!! They are one of my favorite places to shop online. I like that canister set, very nice. It would go good with my kitchen as well. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...