Friday, July 9, 2010

The Joy's of Homemaking Sponsors....

You are probably dying to know what the "Joy's of Homemaking" will have in store for you, right? I have teamed up with a lot of wonderful companies and am excited for what the event will offer. Here is the bulk of what you have to look forward to. I am still finalizing sponsors, and have quite a few I will be adding in the coming weeks. Be sure to check my left sidebar or this post for updates.




Don't forget to grab my event button and blog to earn 6 extra entries into each giveaway! Click here for rules.
Pin It!

2 comments:

MamaMonkey said...

What a great line up! You always have the best giveaways. I'm looking forward to this.

Tamara said...

Wow, I'm so excited!!!!! Can't wait!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...