Saturday, July 31, 2010

Temporary Background

You are probably noticing my background has changed. My old background which I had gotten free from Hot Bliggity Blog is no longer available. Thanks to Katie the blog designer I am working with, I now have a temporary background to use until my makeover is ready. I didn't want my blog to be bare for the next few weeks. So anyway....this will do until then. I am excited for my new blog design and can't wait to reveal it to you all in the coming weeks.

~Beth
Pin It!

4 comments:

Chari said...

ahh, no wide screen computer here so I can't see it :-(

Southern Belle said...

I look forward to seeing your new blog design. The temporary background you chose is really pretty.

HappilyDomestic said...

Christine,
I didn't choose this background...my blog designer made it real quick and added it for me. Thanks though! ;-)

Temberton said...

Can'at wait to see the new look! I'm getting a blog makeover too and it is almost ready. Soooo exciting! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...