Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Thank You!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who left a comment on the post about my sister. It blessed me so much to read all your encouraging and caring comments, it made my day today! I am sorry to have made so many of you cry. I was crying myself as I wrote it, cried more when I proof read it too! Yesterday was a hard day. I debated all day whether or not to share the story and didn't even post it until midnight. I am glad I did. Cindy was an amazing woman and I don't want her to be forgotten.

Thanks again,
Beth
Pin It!

2 comments:

Sarah J. said...

I couldn't comment at the time because was so teary and had to compose myself! It was such an emotional story, I couldn't even blame pregnancy hormones on all the tears. :o)
You were blessed to have such a close relationship with your sister. My sister and I have such a turbulent relationship. Sometimes we are close and other times we are at odds. We live about 5 blocks from each other and I would love to have a closer relationship. Your story makes me want to try harder because you never know what the future holds.
I'm sure you and your family have a very special guardian angel watching over you too! 0:o)

HappilyDomestic said...

Sarah,

Thank you! It was especially hard losing Cindy because out of my 6 siblings, she and I were the closest. I understand completely about turbulent relationships. My family growing up was very dysfunctional and I am not close to anyone now. Some people are just impossible to get a long with no matter how hard you try. I would like to have a close relationship with all my siblings but sometimes a persons negativity and bitterness is not good for the human soul. Sometimes you have to set boundaries and severe relationships even with family. :-(
Hopefully, with your sister there is hope. I pray God heals your relationship and allows a friendship to develop.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...