Sunday, August 22, 2010

Joovy- Nook Highchair Review!

I LOVE the products Joovy has to offer! Joovy is an American family gear company offering extraordinary quality with great value for today's parents. Joovy's line of products includes strollers, play yards, toys, and high chairs. Joovy products are made with a unique, stylish appeal and excellent functionality.
I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to try out Joovy's new Nook highchair! The Nook highchair comes fully assembled which was a big plus when it arrived at my home. Right away I was impressed by the design. The Nook is a full size highchair but is designed for compact storage. This is wonderful for those of us who have cramped dining space. My first thought when seeing how compact the Nook folds down is that it would be an awesome highchair for Churches. Our Church could store 4 Nook highchairs in less space then 1 of their current full size highchairs! Then I thought about Grandparents...what a great highchair to have at Grandma and Grandpas house! They could store the Nook in the coat closet and not lose much space.


The Nook highchair when folded is only 28" long, 24" wide, and 9.5 inches thick! It folds nice and flat. Simply push the sliding button to the side, lift the handle and the whole highchair folds to a compact state, tray and all! Literally takes no effort at all to do this! To open, you pull the handle up and the Nook highchair opens almost on it's own. So easy!

Other great features of the Joovy Nook Highchair:
  • Swing Open Tray- Swing open tray opens with one hand. Tray has a dishwasher safe tray insert. The tray is also removable.
  • Top the line Leatherette or Fabric Seat- Removable, wipeable, black or white leatherette or removable, washable orange or green fabric seat.
  • 5 Point Harness- Wipeable and safe 5-point harness with height adjustment.
  • Compact Folding- Super easy, one hand fold that is very flat and compact.
  • Underside Handle- Easily transport!
  • Light Weight- Only 15 pounds!

The Nook Highchair is great for:
  • Families
  • Grandparents
  • Churches
  • Daycares
  • Travel
I am loving the Nook highchair! I love the portability of the chair and all the cool features. My son fits nicely in the highchair. It is nice knowing he is safe and secure with the 5 point harness. I love the soft comfy leatherette seat that is easy to wipe clean! I know you will love the Joovy Nook Highchair as well. You can purchase for only $129 from Joovy's online store (free USA shipping too!) or from any of their retailers, click here.

Connect with Joovy on Facebook and Twitter
for all the latest sales,promotions, and product information!

Thank you to Joovy
who provided me with the Nook Highchair for review free of charge. All opinions are my own and no other compensation was received to conduct this review.
Pin It!

3 comments:

Chari said...

I'm really impressed with this high chair. Sadly I have a wooden one that doesn't fold up at all and it's so inconvenient to move around and it gets in the way when not in use. Love how small this one breaks down! Thinking I need one of these for the next baby...

JustCorey said...

Our big plastic high chair is a pain... i haven't even used it... I would love to have something that folds/stores easily like thi... though convincing hubby to by a product thats over $100 for baby again would be interesting (our other high chair was free but like i said.... a pain!)

MamaMonkey said...

I have been looking for a compact highchair! Thanks for sharing. I will look into this. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...