Monday, September 20, 2010

Thank You!

I want to say thank you to all of you who are praying for my friend's husband. Your comments were very kind and I appreciated each and every one of them! Please continue to pray. He is still in the same condition as when I wrote the post about him. They did find that his infection is bacterial and not fungal, this is good news! He has shown some slight improvements but also has had a few things not go well. It is hard to say really how this will all turn out. I will keep you all posted. Thanks again for your kind words and prayers. We need a miracle here!

~Beth
Pin It!

3 comments:

Jodi Faye said...

Continued prayers!!!

Hippie4ever said...

My husband and I are praying

Tamara said...

We'll keep praying for God's will to be done!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...