Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Wordless Wednesday- Concert Pianist

A couple months ago my 2 year old son jumped up to the piano and starting playing and singing. I had never seen him do this before! Of course he wasn't playing a real song...but he sure thought he was! I was thrilled to have captured this moment with my camera not only because it was so cute but also because he was wearing one of his Happy Heiney cloth diapers! I entered him into the Happy Heiney Baby of the Month contest in August. Although, he was voted #1 last month, they picked another photo. :-( I re-entered him in Septembers contest and am hoping to win this month! Would you all mind voting for him? It only takes a minute.

Here is the link:
http://www.happyheinys.com/contest/current_contests.php

Remember to rate each baby a 1 and Little E a 5 for the vote to go towards him. Also, you will need to rate each baby until it reaches the end and says, "Thank you for voting" otherwise your vote will not count. Oh, and beware of the impostor picture! Yes, someone tried to copy my picture idea this month, so you will also see another baby at a piano. Some people have no creativity I swear! Anyway, I sure would appreciate this. If I win I will be using the gift certificate to buy Little E some training pants. It is time to start potty training! Thanks everyone and Happy Wordless Wednesday!



Pin It!

11 comments:

Mom Caboodle said...

Too Cute!!

bigguysmama said...

Get OUT! Someone is copying you? Crazy!! I'll be heading over to vote!

~Mimi @ Woven by Words
http://wovenbywords.blogspot.com/2010/09/wordless-wednesday-senior-photos.html

Owen's Mom said...

Love it! I will go right over and vote. Good luck!

Chari said...

cute! I voted!
Wow, the nerve of people to copy something like that!!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

he is a cutie! i'm going to vote now!

Dee said...

And look how excited he is!!

Maureen @ TatterScoops said...

Voted! He looks so adorably cute :D Great picture. Sorry to hear some people have no sense of creativity at all that they have to steal from others. Happy WW!

Sarah J. said...

I voted this month and last month! I was disappointed to see you didn't win! Maybe your luck is better this month. :o)

Southern Belle said...

Love it!

alicia said...

Sorry you didn't win. That photo is precious. I loved it when my kids used to do that. Happy WW!

And Miles To Go... said...

what a natural!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...