Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Yes, I'm still alive!

I know, I know...it has been a week since I last blogged! I am still alive, I promise. I started homeschool with my kids last Monday and then we all headed to family camp over the weekend. I have so much catching up to do. With school beginning it also means I have the time controls set on my computer again. I do not need the distraction of the computer when I need to be focused in on school. My computer is now set so I can only go on between 4pm and 10pm Mon-Fri. This makes blogging much more challenging. However, as I have mentioned in the past...if I cannot get all my blogging done within these time frames, then I am blogging too much. My family and responsibilities at home will always come first no matter what!

Most days I don't even get a chance to sit down at the computer until 8pm or later. I had forgotten how busy homeschooling makes me. I really focus on my children during school time and try not to worry about the house or other things, otherwise my kids don't do their work. This also means I have a lot of work to do after school. There is errands to run, cleaning, dinner to make, etc. Life is very full. Thankfully I have an awesome husband to help out or I would probably go crazy! So, now you know where I have been and what I have been up to. I am going to try real hard to get my "Joy's of Homemaking" event wrapped up this week. I have 2 more giveaways for you. I also have a ton of pictures I want to share...first day of school, camp, etc. I hope that you all still love me enough to come back!

~Beth
Pin It!

4 comments:

Southern Belle said...

I was wondering where you were. Glad everything is okay. Happy Homeschooling!

Annie said...

I can't wait to see pictures of the camp! Sounds like a really fun time :)

I admire the boundaries you have set. That is very true - family first, blog responsibilities are way down the list.

Tamara said...

Good for you, mama!

Jayme said...

Of course we love you enough to check back every day. We know how it is to be too busy to even remember our names haha lol. Good that you are making memories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...