Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Toddler Play- Fun with Painting!


Little E had so much fun painting at the Denver Children's Museum

I love those mess free paint cups! Must buy some!
He was excited and kept saying , "Ooh!"
So serious!
Don't interrupt my painting, Ma!
Finished Masterpiece
Clean up time!

Little E had so much fun painting at the Denver Children's Museum! I wasn't sure what he would think about painting as he has not tried it before. I guess I need to let him paint more because, he LOVED it!

Pin It!

2 comments:

lindsey said...

adorable! when you find those mess free paint cups please let me know where they are. i desperatly need some!

newmami_rgv said...

Ohh, you're brave... we haven' tried painting yet. I plan on doing it for christmas because my 6 year old wants a painting set anyways.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...