Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wordless Wednesday- A Visit From Uncle

My husband's brother was in town for a visit this past week. My husband, his brother, dad and several other men went for a 1 week camping trip in the Utah dessert. They had a great time. It was good to see some of my husband's family as we rarely get to see them.

This is one of my husband's (4 years younger) brothers. He always loves to read with our children when we get together. He will make a great daddy some day!

Happy Wordless Wednesday!

Pin It!

17 comments:

Marilyn (A Lot of Loves) said...

He looks like a great uncle.

Susie B. Homemaker said...

Aww, what a sweet picture. My girls love when their uncles come to visit also. :)

prem2pram said...

Looks like Uncle is a big hit and I'm sure the children will benefit from being read to.


http://prem2pram.wordpress.com/2010/10/27/quack-quack/

Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud said...

Too cute! I love watching my brother read to my kids. By the way, is he single? My best friend in single and on the market! lol

Kristi, Live and Love...Out Loud
@TweetingMama

Gina said...

Such a sweet picture!

sheila said...

Uncles like that are awesome!

And Miles To Go... said...

that's the best!

Stevebethere said...

Looks like they are having fun :-)

Happy WW!

Dee said...

Awww-what a great uncle!

Carrie said...

What a sweet uncle! Lucky kids :)

Happy WW

AEK said...

That's great that he loves to read to them!
Great shot!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Looks like they were all having some great quality time together!

HappilyDomestic said...

Kristi- Yes, he's single and a great guy too! ;-) lol

Sam's Minions (aka parents- Angie and Brian) said...

I wish that my sister lived closer. She doesn't get to see our son and we don't get the see her's very often.

Lark said...

That's just precious!

3G=Growing Godly Girlz said...

Making wonderful memories!
Aria,
http://growing3godlygirlz@blogspot.com/

Corban said...

Aaaaaawwwwww!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...