Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Please Pray For Litttle E

I am typing this post in the dark in my son's hospital room, so I will make this brief.  Little E has had a bad cold, cough and fever for a week and was admitted into the hospital last night.  I had taken him to the doctors 3 times between Thursday and yesterday.  They did chest x-rays and finally determined it is pneumonia.  They were just going to have us give him antibiotics at home but by last night the retracting in his chest had worsened and he was miserable.  I took him to the ER and they almost immediately got him on oxygen.  We spent 6 1/2 hours in the ER before he was finally given a hospital room.

He is now getting IV fluids, breathing treatments and will continue with the oxygen until he can breath properly on his own.  He has been on the antibiotics for over 24 hours now with no improvements.  PLEASE pray for his recovery!  This is so stressful on all of us.  I am beyond exhausted and want to be home as a family again.  It is hard seeing my baby laying here so very sick.


Thank you,

Beth

Pin It!

21 comments:

Jaclyn Hicks said...

Prayers for your little one and your family. May you be warm and safe at home soon.

Shelley said...

Praying that God's healing hands just surround that little guy. Prayers you are home soon with a healthy child :) ((hugs))
God Bless,
Shelley

Tina said...

Praying for the power of God's healing & peace.

Bao said...

Praying for him...and for you to find rest & an unshakable faith that God will do great things!

♥The Graves Family (Monkey Tales)♥ said...

Im so sorry your little man is so sick!
will deff be praying for him!

Jodi Faye said...

Prayers for health, rest, and peace for your family!
Hugs!!!

AEK said...

So sorry to read this! Prayers definitely being said for him and for your entire family for peace and recovery.

Natural Mama said...

What a scary situation- I am sending lots of love and prayers your way.

deb c said...

Sending all my prayers.

Michelle said...

I am so sorry. Sending love & hugs & prayers your way.
Michelle

LAURA1877 said...

Many prayers.

whocg23 said...

You, your son, and the rest of the family will be in our prayers. I hope he is able to recover from this quickly. Poor little guy.

kelly the nut said...

I'm praying for you! Make sure the doctors don't give you the "antibiotics take time to work" runaround. My daughter had resistant pneumonia when she was four and we lost a week while we waited for the first batch of antibiotics to do something. When they changed her antibiotics I noticed a change within two hours. Beg the doctor for a second opinion.

CherryBlossomMJ said...

Praying.

gracefuldesignscards.com said...

Praying for your strength and your son's healing....

Hannah

Tamara said...

Oh my goodness, we'll be praying!

newmami_rgv said...

Sending prayers your way! Give him our very best and tell him he will be better soon... CJR

Southern Belle said...

Praying for Little E and you all! (((hugs)))

Simply Married said...

Sending positive thoughts your way :)

Hippie4ever said...

Praying

Debbie Stanton said...

Your son is in my prayers...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...