Monday, December 27, 2010

Calendars for Moms- I would be lost without mine!

Every year the day after Christmas I make a run to the Calendar Store in the mall to pick me up a new calendar. I am one of those people that looks at my calendar every day. I write all my important dates, appointments, and reminders on it. With 4 kids, I end up with a lot to keep track of. I would be totally lost if I did not keep track of everything on my calendar.

So, what do I use? My absolute favorite calender is the Amy Knapp's Big Grid Family Organizer! I have used this 3 years in a row now and LOVE it! It is not anything pretty, but will give you all the writing space you will need and also includes spaces to write in your daily dinner menu, area for reminders, notes, and important phone numbers, inspirational quotes, tips to help you get organized and a TON of reminder stickers. I just found you can buy it at Amazon for only $7.49 (free super saver shipping with $25 order). I paid about $9.50 for mine. (Bummer!) I have added this great deal to My Store (under Homemaking) so you can pick one up for yourself! You will NOT regret it. Click here.
Pin It!

2 comments:

newmami_rgv said...

I've been shopping for a new calendar! I'll have to check these out...tnx
CJR @ The Mommy Blog

Christina said...

That's the one I use too! Love, love, love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...