One area you want to be extra careful is your baby's feeding plates, bowls, cups and feeding utensils. Most baby feeding products are made with plastic. Unless these products are BPA free you could be putting your child at risk. BPA (bisphenol-A) is a common chemical leached from plastic into our water and food. BPA poisons our bodies and has been linked to brain and behavior problems, is a endocrine disruptor, can act as estrogen in the body and cause breast cancer! It is nasty stuff.
EcoMom offers a wide variety of healthy feeding products from BPA free baby bottles, utensil sets, bamboo utensils, stainless steel water bottles, sippy cups, lunch boxes and more!
I am slowly trying to replace any and all unsafe plastics in my kitchen, especially in the area of my children's feeding supplies. I was given the opportunity to try their line of Boon BPA free feeding products as well as their Kid Basix Safe Sippy. I love the unique designs of all these products. They are fun, modern and best of all safe for my babies!
Both these products are of course...
BpA-free. Phthalate-free. PVC-free.
I have been a mom for 10 years and have gone through many sippy cups with my children. I can honestly say the Safe Sippy is the best sippy cup we have ever tried! It has so many great features. It's stainless steel for starters! It has a nontoxic silicone, no leak spout, handles to help little ones drink easier and a removable ribbed outer sleeve for comfort (stainless steel cups can get very cold when filled with cool liquid). The only thing I do not like about this cup is water or milk can get trapped in the sleeve and it needs to be removed when you wash otherwise it gets stinky. Not a big deal though and you can keep the sleeve off if you don't want to use it.
BUY IT: You can purchase healthy feeding products for your baby directly from Ecomom. Click here. While your there, don't forget to check out Ecomom's sale items! Use coupon code SBBL472 for 15% off your first order.
First Mandatory entry:
Visit Ecomom and tell me what other products they offer that you would like to try.
*Remember to leave your email address in your comment! YOU MUST DO THIS TO WIN*
After you have completed your first entry you are eligible for additional entries. *See my giveaway instructions here for more information. * *Remember to leave a separate comment for each additional entry AND include your e-mail address.*
- Follow my blog publicly through Google friend connect (can be found at my right sidebar.) - current follows count too!
- Subscribe to my blog emails via Feedburner. ( Counts for 2 entries) Sign up box on my right sidebar.
- Grab my Happily Domestic button! (found at right sidebar)- Leave the URL where it is posted.
- Blog about THIS giveaway between December 9th and December 17th and gain TWO entries!!! link back to my site- leave the URL where you blogged. Please leave separate comments for each entry. Example "I blogged about your EM giveaway@ #1" then "I blogged about your EM giveaway@ #2".
- Follow HappilyDomestic on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (counts as 1 entry)- after this you may "tweet" daily and gain an extra entry each day that you tweet-limit one per day. Leave your tweet status.
- Enter any of my current giveaways, leave a comment and tell me which giveaway you entered. Counts as 1 entry per giveaway entered. Please leave separate comments per giveaway you entered.
- Follow EcoMom on Twitter. Leave a comment saying that you did this.
- Like EcoMom on Facebook . Click here. Leave a comment saying that you did this.
- Sign up for EcoMom's e-newsletter. Click here. Leave a comment saying that you did this.
- Sign up for EcoMom's Daily Deal Alert Email. Click here. Leave a comment saying that you did this.