Monday, December 20, 2010

Weekly Menu- Week of December 19th-25th

I was extra good this week and not only planned out our dinner menu for the week, but also planned our breakfasts and lunches. Now, don't think I am some sort of superwoman because although I have good intentions my follow through is not always the best. I did go on an extra long shopping trip yesterday though and bought all the foods I need to make this week a success. We shall see! Okay, here it is.

Sunday 12/19

Breakfast- Homemade Whole Wheat Waffles and Milk
Lunch- Lentil & Sausage Casserole, Cottage Cheese, and Juice
Dinner- Steak Fajitas with Homemade Whole Wheat Tortillas
(Yes, I did make all these today)

Monday 12/20

Breakfast- Bread Sporge and Milk
Lunch- Leftovers
Dinner- Beef Stir Fry and Fried Rice (actually, I am cooking with Elk meat)

Tuesday 12/21

Breakfast- Three Bears Porridge
Lunch- Chicken & Black Bean Tostadas with Homemade Corn Tortillas
Dinner- Meatloaf Stroganoff and Broccoli

Wednesday 12/22

Breakfast-Egg & Cheese Breakfast Burritos
Lunch- PB&J's and Banana Milk
Dinner- Cabbage Soup and Flower Pot Bread

Thursday 12/23

Breakfast- Orange Rice & Spice Breakfast
Lunch- Chicken Salad Pitas and Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Dinner- Turkey Loaf with Mushroom Sauce, Dilly Carrots, Green Salad

Friday 12/24

Breakfast- Whole Wheat Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes
Lunch- Homemade Chicken Nuggets, Sweet Potato Fries, and Fruit
Dinner- (Out to eat at Red Lobster)

Saturday 12 /25

Breakfast- Apple Filled Cinnamon Rolls, Scrambled Eggs, Orange Slices and Turkey Sausage
Lunch- (no lunch)
Dinner- Homemade Chili with Fritos and Cheese
Dessert- Pumpkin Pie with Egg Nog Ice Cream


*Most of these recipes can be found in the "Whole Foods for the Whole Family" cookbook (it's my favorite!).
Pin It!

1 comment:

Chari said...

you make my meals look pathetic lol
I can't help it too much since hubby is the VERY picky eater in our house.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...