Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Wordless Wednesday- Our Christmas Card 2010

We haven't had a family picture taken since 2004 when our daughter was only 2. One of the reasons for this is because I didn't want to go back to a department store for the picture. Well, considering the fact I haven't wanted to part with $300+ for a professional photographer we ended up going to JcPenneys after all. I thought I would kill two birds with one stone and go ahead and get a picture Christmas cards. Here is what we ended up with. Certainly not the best, but it works!


Love little E's raised eyebrow! He was NOT happy about getting his picture taken. Baby J kept trying to escape and even has drool going down his chin. Haha.

Happy Wordless Wednesday!

Pin It!

11 comments:

Jennifer Leigh said...

Great card! Years from now the drool will be your favorite part of the card believe it or not lol

Annie said...

Merry Christmas beth! I cannot believe your baby boy is so grown up already. That is ridiculous!

Michelle - Blessed Mom of 4 said...

Cute picture! I can't believe your little baby is so big already. Time sure flies!
I'm not a fan of the department store picture places either, but since not much else can beat the $10 package at Sears that is where I always end up!
Hope you have a great Christmas!

Vixen/Apron Frenzy said...

Looks great! And like they said above...years from now you will cherish it!

Siany said...

Looks like a lovely family

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I love that everyone's personalities shine through.

Gina said...

That is a GREAT picture!

Terra H. said...

You have a beautiful family. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Sarah J. said...

It's a great picture! Merry Christmas!

kelly the nut said...

It's an awesome picture - sometime, though, I would LOVE to see one of you with a great big grin! (Hey, most of us out here have imperfect teeth - we all understand what that's like! Just want to see the joy!)

HappilyDomestic said...

Thanks everyone for your compliments! :-)

Kelly- I cannot smile with my teeth no matter how hard I try. I am not trying to hide bad teeth. I wore braces for 5 years when I was a kid and I assure you my teeth are strait and healthy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...