Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wordless Wednesday- Thanksgiving at our house!

Baby J wearing his Thanksgiving diaper!
(Note his adorable outey belly button)

Here is a better view
Isn't it cute?

My daughter loves to help cook, here she is greasing up the turkey.

Stuffing the bird!

I seasoned it will all sorts of herbs

We got out the apple peeler, corer, slicer and the kids
and Grandpa thought it was the coolest thing!

My homemade apple pie :-)

Making Green Bean Casserole with Auntie!

Where's the grub?
Little E making a cute chipmunk face!

The only picture of me (unfortunately)

The finished product
Isn't it pretty?

C and Grandpa
Look at the mound of potatoes! We actually had more too!

"I didn't make any of this, but I'm ready to eat it"
My darling husband


I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday

Happy Wordless Wednesday!

Pin It!

17 comments:

Chari said...

I love that diaper! What brand is it?

Nice pictures, your turkey is beautiful! We have never had our stuffing actually cooked in the turkey. Thus, dressing for us since it's cooked separately.

newmami_rgv said...

Oh my.... those are adorable pictures. And that's a great picture of you, stop your wining! lol Thanks for sharing,
CJR

Gina said...

Love that diaper!!

Thanks for the linky :-)

Sarah J. said...

YUM- now I'm hungry again! :o)
Your kiddos are so cute!

AEK said...

Great pics! Luv the dipe!

HappilyDomestic said...

The diaper is actually a cover and is from Blue Penguin diapers. They use to see all kinds of cute holiday ones for $10 but now I am not seeing them on their site anymore. :-(

Thanks for all your compliments too! It turned out to be a very nice Thanksgiving. A relief because last year totally STUNK.

whocg23 said...

I love that diaper and I love the little dresses your girl was wearing. Did you make them or buy them? They look home made

Lark said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful feast! that turkey sure does look pretty!

HappilyDomestic said...

Well, the first one is actually her nightgown (the one I reviewed from My Twinn), the 2nd one is an April Cornell (corneloki)dress. I LOVE their dresses. They are pricey but I have snagged a few (including this one) off ebay! :-)

Leonard Family said...

What wonderful photos of your Thanksgiving! I too love your daughter's night gown and the cloth diaper your little one is wearing is too precious.

Happy WW!!

WeeMasonMan's Mom said...

That diaper is SO cute!!

Your daughter is already a much much better cook than me! Jealous!

HappilyDomestic said...

Haha..my daughter didn't cook, just helped. :-) I cooked most everything myself.

Katie said...

great pics! I love the thanksgiving diaper - we have one with Raiders (my team) and Broncos (DH's team)turkeys playing football - that's as close as we get to a T-day one!

Southern Belle said...

Oh my, your Thanksgiving dinner looks fantastic! Your turkey is so pretty.

Tamara said...

Wow, you're a real martha stuart!

CalvaryGirl said...

That's a beautiful turkey! Your daughter looked so cute with her apron.

HappilyDomestic said...

Tamara,

Haha! Actually this is the first time I served the turkey decorated on a platter. Usually we cut up the meat and serve it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...