Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Baked Spaghetti Squash Recipe!

Baked Spaghetti Squash

1 2lb. spaghetti squash
1 C. shredded cheddar cheese
1 C. mozzarella cheese
1/2 C. grated zucchini
2 C. spaghetti sauce
1/2 tsp. (or less) salt
Dash of pepper
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese

Cut squash into halves lengthwise; scoop out seeds. Place cut side down in 2 inches of simmering water in large fry pan. Cook, covered, for 15 minutes. Holding hot squash with pot holder, run the tines of a fork across the pulp. This will give you your spaghetti! Mix the strands with cheddar abd mozzarella cheeses, zucchini, spaghetti sauce, salt and pepper in large bowl. Spoon back into squash shells and place in baking pan. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes. Makes 4 servings.

Pin It!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I bookmarked this post in my recipe files. I can't wait to try it. Thanks for sharing!

Chari said...

Mmm, sounds good! I'm going to pick up a spaghetti squash next time I'm at the store.

HappilyDomestic said...

:-) Let me know how you both like it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...