Friday, January 28, 2011

My New and Improved Blog!!

I'm so excited! Here it is, the new look of Happily Domestic!!! What do you think? A big thank you goes out to Katie of FlibbyPie Designs who created the new look. I am so pleased with the final results and know I did not make it easy on her to get things just so (I am rather picky). I still have a lot of organizing to do as I mentioned before. Everything should be 100% operational within a week. Thank you to those of you who have offered to guest blog for me. I will be in touch later today. Also, I could still use a few more so keep those ideas coming! I surly appreciate the help.




Pin It!

15 comments:

Sam's Minions (aka parents- Angie and Brian) said...

It looks good. Definitely more modern.

Maries Cottage said...

I love it!!!! So crisp and fun!

Sarah J. said...

cute! I just switched your button. :o)

Nichol said...

It looks great!

HappilyDomestic said...

Sarah,

New button will be changed again. The girl on it is not showing up in the best clarity. We're still trying to figure things out. Thanks though :-)

whocg23 said...

I love this design! It is super cute and I love the vintage theme to it. :)

Christa said...

It looks great! I love it!

Frugal Tumbleweed Acres said...

I like it..good choices....and good design. Congratulations!

newmami_rgv said...

Congrats Beth! It looks so chic!
CJR @ The Mommy Blog

Tamara said...

So cute, I love it!

Cara said...

It's great! Love the colors! :)

Ask *my* blog designer about "picky". I bet she'd give you an ear full. LOL!

The Jacobsen Family! said...

I LOVE it!!

Lark said...

Looks GREAT! You both did an excellent job!

Jenny said...

Love the look :)
I just emailed my post to you.

HappilyDomestic said...

Thanks everyone! So glad your pleased. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...