Sunday, January 9, 2011

Project 365- Week 1

Last year I attempted to do project 365, but it ended up being a big chore to post a picture everyday. Today I saw that Chari from Take Time To Smell The Rose blog posted a whole weeks worth of pictures at one time. Don't know why I didn't think of doing that last year! Anyway, I am going to attempt doing a weekly post to share my photos. Here is week 1 although not complete since I just decided to do this today. I will do better next week, I promise!

1.1.11
Playing with his new Mega Blocks Tool Bench

1.2.11
My little shopping helper

Yes, even her doll has a reusable bag!

1.4.11
He thinks he can play the Wii

1.6.11
Homemade Mac & Cheese and Salmon Sicks (recipe soon)

1.7.11
Magic Meat Pie (recipe soon)


Are you participating in Project 365 this year? Link up!

Pin It!

3 comments:

Chari said...

It is easier! But it's still difficult sometimes to snag a pic everyday too ;-)

Sarah J. said...

I made it about half the year after seeing your post last year. I think it's way too hard to post daily, so I did groups too. I should do it again this year to help remember Mayer's first year, but I haven't done very well so far. :)

Dee said...

I'm doing this too-they're on my blog. Your pics are great-I will keep checking in to see them! I post mine on Mondays.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...