Sunday, January 30, 2011

Project 365- Week 4

Burrito Face
1. 24.11

Two plugs are better than one!
1. 25.11

Where the blogging magic happens!
1.26.11

Their shirts actually say, "Daddy's Best Friend" they wouldn't sit up strait for me.
1.27.11

Dancing with DVDs. So silly!
1.28.11

Taco Pizza
We had our family fun night this weekend and my kids asked for Taco Pizza. I have never made it before, but had a recipe in my recipe box. It is actually very yummy! I was pleasantly surprised. I will share the recipe soon!
1.29.11
Pin It!

6 comments:

Chari said...

The 2 pacifiers picture is cute!

Amanda said...

LOVE the cow print dipes. Mine are solid colors, and I drool over all the cute patterns out there. And my favorite pizza from my favorite pizza place is taco pizza! I'm looking forward to your recipe -I'll see if it will match my favorite! :) I usually make ours on corn bread mix, but it's not as easy to eat.

Marie said...

Oh that taco pizza looks Ah-mazing!!! :)

Annie said...

Two binkies at once is hilarious!
And I love your neat and clean workspace! I told you what my desk is.....I am scared to take a picture of it. So cluttered and the desk is awful. It is chipped, cracked and all sorts of ugly.

Happy Monday!

HappilyDomestic said...

Your too funnny Annie! Remember I said my husband just cleaned the desk (that is why I couldn't find my notes the other day). It does not normally look this tidy! lol

Cassidy said...

I just LOOOOOOOOOOVe the pictures! SO adorable!!!! The pizza looked extra yummy - how special to make something exactly as the children wanted! I bet it made for a great night!

Smiles, Cass

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...