Thursday, January 27, 2011

Seeking Guest Bloggers!

The time has finally come and I am so excited! My new blog design is days from being ready! It has been months in the design process and I cannot wait for you all to see it. I hope you all like it as much as I do and find it to be more user friendly then my current design.

So, what does this have to do with guest bloggers??? Well, I am needing to take a short blogging break in order to wrap up my end of the blog design. That is working on getting my navigation bar operational as well as organizing things a bit. It shouldn't take more than a week, but in the mean time I want to offer some interesting content for you while I am busy working.

I am looking for a few good bloggers who would like to submit posts in exchange for a little exposure for their site. I am looking for posts that go along with the theme of my blog; Family, Baby Care, Health, Frugal Living, Homeschool, Recipes, Crafts, etc.

Please email me at HappilyDomestic09@yahoo.com with any questions.


*I am not obligated to publish your post submissions. All qualifying post submissions will be edited for grammer and will only be published if I feel they are beneficial for the content of my blog.*

Pin It!

5 comments:

Carron said...

Fun! I'm interested! You can see what I normally blog about over at www.carronhefner.blogspot.com

Jenny said...

Nice! I am a very casual blogger - but i did a post on a great/easy homemade bread recipe. lenczyckichronicles.blogspot.com

Amanda Money said...

I'm interested too! My blog is jordanandamandam.Blogspot.com

HappilyDomestic said...

Carron,
I went to your blog but could not find your email. Can you please email me? I would love for you to guest blog for me! :-) Thanks

Tractor Mom said...

I would love to share a blog post! Check out my blog to see some of my frugal posts. Let me know if I could help....

www.frugaltractormom.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...