Monday, January 31, 2011

Weekly Menu- Week of January 30th -February 5th

Nothing too exciting on the menu this week. I didn't even sit down to make my plan until today. I had such a busy weekend I didn't have meal planning on the brain. This week I only planned out dinners and that is all. Breakfast and lunch will be on the fly! Such is life!

Sunday
Dinner out- Pancheros (and it was GOOD)

Monday
Grilled Steak, Spinach Salad and Rice

Tuesday
Spaghetti & Green Salad

Wednesday
Veggie Burgers and Homemade Fries

Thursday
Crockpot Pinto Beans and Cornbread

Friday
Stuffed Bell Peppers, Garlic Bread and Fruit Salad

Saturday
Winter Day Soup and Homemade Bread with Butter


Pin It!

1 comment:

Chari said...

I was thinking about stuffed bell peppers when planning this week, but there's SOMEONE who won't eat them for sure at my house :-(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...