Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wordless Wednesday- Baby J's 1 Year Portraits

Sorry for the lateness of this post today, normally I have my WW up by Tuesday night. I had to wait until I could get on the internet (after 4pm) to work on this today. Oh well, better late then never!

Here is Baby J's 1 year portraits. These were actually taken at the end of November. This is the same outfit E wore for his 2 year pictures (shows you how tiny he is). You probably also remember me reviewing this outfit for Dapperlads. I think it's the most adorable outfit ever! If you want to purchase one for your boy click here.




Happy Wordless Wednesday!
Pin It!

4 comments:

Sarah J. said...

Oh my goodness, these are adorable!!

Annie said...

OMG I am checking out that site for David! I love those photos, totally frame worthy and deserving of a huge spot on your wall :)

newmami_rgv said...

Oh Boy! He's looking so big.... thanks for sharing them with us.
CJR @ The Mommy Blog

Terra H. said...

The portraits are great and he looks adorable in the outfit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...