Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Cloth Diaper Love ♥

I entered my son's picture into Doable Diapers Valentine photo contest. We didn't win, but I didn't have the energy to ask my family and friends to vote after entering the Hayneedle essay contest earlier this month. Oh well! Little "E" did get featured in this cute cloth diaper video for entering the contest! :-) He is the 6th picture on the slideshow (sucking his thumb in a big heart of cloth diapers). This picture of him is from 2009.

Pin It!

3 comments:

Michelle - Blessed Mom of 4 said...

That's a cute video! Sorry you didn't win. :(
Funny little side note: there is a Pampers ad at the bottom of the video!

HappilyDomestic said...

Nice try Pampers!!! We love fluff!!

newmami_rgv said...

I love a fluffy butt! Thanks for sharing and lil E is adorable, and he's grown so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...