Thursday, February 17, 2011

Homeschool Valentine's Party 2011

On Monday my kids attended a Valentine's party at an indoor play area. A couple moms and I put this together, it ended up being a lot of fun.

My daughter climbing up high

Baby J lovin' the ball bath!
I don't even want to think of the germs!
Yesterday and today he has been running a high fever. Ugh!

Cute cupcakes one of the moms made

The girls

The boys
(well, one girl ended up in the picture)

The whole gang!

Someone needs to teach this boy some manners!! ;-)

"C" made all the Valentine boxes for our family.
His was a Lego theme.

"I" and her Love Boat made by big brother

Another Love Boat
Little E is saying "cheese" in case you are wondering!


I hope you all had a wonderful Valentines Day!
Pin It!

3 comments:

CJR said...

Cute photos and looks like everyone had fun! Ohh I just despise those balls! What I do is get a few, wipe them down and let the girls play with them outside of the play pin... hope he doesn't get too sick from those germy germs.
CJR @ The Mommy Blog

Annie said...

those are lovely photos! Looks like a blast with all their friends. Your son did a wonderful job on those love boats. I like C's boat the best :)

Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Sarah J. said...

Your kiddos are so cute! I love Baby J with his feet on the table. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...