Sunday, February 13, 2011

Project 365- Week 6

I was bad and did not take any pictures for week 5. I made sure I got it together for this week though. Here is my pictures! Enjoy....

This is what happens when you give a boy spaghetti!!
Believe it or not, he was wearing a bib too!

Never a clean window in this house!

J watching the neighbors shovel snow. So cute!

E's innocent look

Bread baking time!

After their bath. Yes, E has to have his blankie at ALL times!
Note: E has a Winnie-the-Pooh towel and J has Hulk. Both are very fitting for their personalities! Haha

C loves giving piggy back rides

J's day of destruction!
Seriously, all in 1 day this boy managed to break a glass cup, undo a bead bracelet (putting all the beads in his mouth), unravel the toilet paper (in the living room), bring out the plunger (above), cut his face (see left cheek) and smack his eye on the corner of my bed!!! He is 100% BOY!!!


My weekend project
I sewed my daughter this 3 tiered skirt using material I had and a "Patterns for Dummies Pattern". I joked that I needed "Patterns for even dumber dummies"!! I almost messed it up several times.
Pin It!

2 comments:

Sarah J. said...

I'm betting E is sucking his thumb too under the towel! lol I was a Winnie the Pooh girl. :o)
I love the piggy back rides!

HappilyDomestic said...

Yes, I'm sure he was! haha ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...