Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Taco Pizza Recipe! (This is GOOD stuff)

TACO PIZZA

1 lb. ground beef ( I used ground turkey)
1 med. onion, chopped
2 1/2 oz. sliced, ripe olives, drained
8 oz. can tomato sauce
1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
10 oz. corn all ready pizza crust
( I made a homemade WW pizza crust as my hubby is allergic to corn)
1 cup shredded cheese
shredded lettuce
shredded cheese
chopped tomatoes
sour cream

Heat oven to 425 degrees. Brown meat and onion; drain. Stir in olive, tomato sauce and taco seasoning mix. Prepare pizza crust. Spread ground beef mixture over crust. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Top with lettuce and tomato. Serve with sour cream. 6 servings.


Pin It!

6 comments:

Sarah J. said...

I worked at a restaurant and our taco pizza had refried beans instead of the sauce. My husband would like your version, without them better. :o)

Lark said...

Thanks for sharing another delicious recipe! This is definitely being clipped to evernote!

*Michigan Momma* said...

Sounds so yummy!! Thanks for sharing~

Me and Mine in a Small Town said...

Going to have to make this minus the tomatoes.... not one person in my family like them:( My son used to and I never say in front of him how my husband and I don't like them but I think he started getting the hint when we ordered something we would say no tomatoes. Now he says the same thing and we tell him but you like tomatoes they are soo good for you! He says no I don't like them now. Anywho it looks yummy:)

HappilyDomestic said...

I hope you all enjoy! I think I will make it again this weekend. Now I'm hungry! :-)

Southern Belle said...

Looks tasty! I am a big fan of pizza so I'll have to make this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...