Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I hope you all had a fun St. Patty's Day today! We had our Bible study group over for a traditional St. Patty's day dinner. I cooked up cornbeef, cabbage, carrots, potatoes and we also had rolls, cream soda to drink and carrot cake with vanilla ice cream for dessert. Yum! We had 6 adults and 15 kids in our tiny house, but it was a lot of fun!

No, I did not make this cake. I ordered it from a local bakery.

The cupcakes were store bought too! I was too busy cleaning my house and cooking to decorate anything myself.

E excited about the cake!

So tempting!

Here is 8 of the 15 kids enjoying a movie :-)
Good thing we have a big couch!

I didn't give baby J any cake because he did not eat his dinner. However, I found him later on top of the kids table eating someone's leftover cupcake. He devoured it! Haha!

He was determined to have some dessert!
Note: Pacifier stayed in hand while eating.


Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Pin It!

4 comments:

Chari said...

His sweet tooth got the best of him mom :-)

Sarah J. said...

I was half expecting the next picture of E to be swiping some frosting. I love that J was finishing off someone else's cake! He's shoving it in fast before he got caught. :o)

Lark said...

Looks like you all had a fun day! Little E was definitely devouring that cake!

HappilyDomestic said...

Haha! Yes, I thought E would swipe some frosting too but he was good. :-) And Yes, J is a sneaky boy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...