Sunday, March 27, 2011

Project 365- Week 11

What an exhausting week this was! My oldest some had CSAP testing Tuesday-Thursday which meant I had to have all 4 kids dressed, fed (cooked breakfast) and to the church where testing was done by 8:45am!!! Did I mention this church is also in the next town over? So, I also had a 25 minute drive each morning as well. To top things off, I also had (have) a miserable head cold!! Ugh!

We also had swim lessons on Tuesday and Thursday, piano lessons on Thursday and little E had 2 evaluations with a speech therapist and occupational therapist. Little E also had a preschool class on Friday (one that I enrolled him in at a local activity center).

During CSAP testings I didn't want to drive all the way home (since it was far away) and took my other children to various places. On Tuesday we went to story time at our local library (forgot my camera). On Wednesday we went to Barnes and Noble to their storytime. This was a lot of fun. The kids got to make a craft and then they had milk & cookies at Starbucks.

Barnes and Noble Story Time

Duck Craft

Milk and Cookies! Yum!

Waiting for big brother and sister at piano lessons
It was a tiring day, they crashed!

At E's class on Friday, the theme was "Fun with Farming" they brought in a baby cow to show the kids. E was excited to see it but a little scared as well. The guy that brought the cow kept letting it suck his fingers. GROSS!

Feeding time!

Here is the cow craft E made at his class
(with help from mom of course!)

After class the kids were able to play in the big gym. My boys LOVED playing with all the balls. C made lots of baskets!

And Baby J tried with all his might to make a basket!!

The best way to shop! Haha...diaper was going down the pant leg. ;-)

Baby J you are so funny!
Pin It!

4 comments:

Michelle - Blessed Mom of 4 said...

I've grown up on a farm letting calves suck on our fingers and think it is funny when people think it's gross! If you don't let them suck your fingers, they will just try to suck on your clothes or whatever else they can get in their mouths. Kind of like kids! :)

Chari said...

wow, what a busy week! the last 2 pictures are hilarious!

Amanda said...

HAHA! I love the 'scared of the cow- but brave little boy' picture and the droopy diaper. Baby bottoms are so cute! :)

Sarah J. said...

I love E's wrap! ;o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...