Sunday, March 6, 2011

Project 365- Week 9

I missed a few days this week, but still managed to capture a few funny ones. :-)

My boys love nanas!

The start of our garden. We still have a ton of seeds to plant.

Self Portraits- trying to create a new profile picture for my Facebook page


J kicking back in the stroller

BUSTED!!!

It was a wild weekend!
(Just Kidding, I was at a Safety Fair!
)

Little BOB
Not thinking about it I dressed Little E in this shirt and overalls on Saturday. He then put on his play hard hat. I had to laugh, he looked just like Bob the Builder!!

My husband couldn't find any of J's jammies and so put him into his sister's nightgown! We all got a good laugh.

Not funny Dad!!!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Chari said...

I love Little Bob!! :-D

I never have luck with seeds :-/

Sarah J. said...

Your boys are so cute!
I think "BUSTED!!!" makes a great new Facebook profile pic! ;o)
We've been talking about starting our seeds, we just haven't done it yet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...