Monday, April 11, 2011

3 years ago today

3 years ago today, God saw fit to bless our family with a beautiful baby boy! After 5 years of not being able to conceive (due to the fact that my husband had a vasectomy), we were given a second chance. Not all vasectomy reversals are successful, but within 4 months of ours I was expecting. Becoming a mother again after 6 long years was like becoming a mother for the first time, I had all the same excitement! We literally had to start over again as all our baby things were long gone.

Little E was born by a planned cesarean section on April 11, 2008 and our lives were forever changed. I cannot imagine life without him. He is a joy and a blessing! We would have missed so much had we not made the decision to re-establish our fertility. I thank God for his loving mercy!

Happy 3rd Birthday my sweet boy! You make me proud.

I love you!


We will be having a family party at Chucke Cheese tonight. I will post pictures soon!

Pin It!

5 comments:

Sarah J. said...

Happy Birthday, E!! Have a wonderful day! :o)

Michelle - Blessed Mom of 4 said...

Happy Birthday Little E!

Chari said...

Happy Birthday little guy! So happy you decided to have more children :-)

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday Little E, we love you and miss you Love Aunt Debbie and cousin Tyler, Have a GREAT day !!!!!

Carly said...

Happy Birthday to your Little Guy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...