Sunday, April 24, 2011

Urgent Prayer Request

I just received a phone call from my friend Lori (the one I have been writing about) and she just got news that her dad may be dying. He has been in the hospital this past week with a severe stomach and intestinal blockage. His heart is to weak to perform surgery and his health is failing fast. They believe he may be full of tumors. He is 76 years old.

Please lift Lori and her family up in your prayers. After having just lost her husband 2 weeks ago, this is a bit more than anyone can bear. My heart goes out to her. I cannot even imagine!
Pin It!

7 comments:

nsees said...

Unimagineable...Sent!

Jenna said...

Lifting her up to the Lord right now.

vrtish55 said...

Prayers for strength and comfort.

Lark said...

Praying.

HappilyDomestic said...

Thank you all! My poor friend has been through the ringer lately. I appreciate your prayers!

Far Above Rubies said...

Praying. I'm sorry.

Southern Belle said...

Praying for Lori.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...