Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Summer Survival Guide- ERGObaby Options Carrier with India Covers Review!


There are a lot of baby carriers on the market today. Trying to figure out which carrier is right for you can be a difficult decision! For me the decision was easy, I had heard nothing but great things about the ERGObaby carrier and knew it was the one I would try. I have been using an ERGObaby carrier for almost 2 years now and have not been disappointed!

The ERGObaby carrier was designed to take the weight of the baby and evenly distribute along the hips and spine without unwanted strain. Having back, neck and shoulder pain is a common problem with most baby carriers. Some cause so much pain making baby wearing down right miserable! With the ERGObaby carrier you can wear your baby well into toddlerhood and continue to have a comfortable baby wearing experience! The ERGObaby carrier has been endorsed by many Chiropractors and Physicians worldwide!


Why do I love the ERGObaby carrier? So many reasons!

  • The ERGO baby carrier is easy to use and can be used for wearing your baby up front, on your hip, as well as on your back.
  • The ERGO carrier gives you the freedom to remain active and productive in your daily life, and holds your baby secure to your body so you are HandsFree.
  • ERGO baby carriers are designed to support a natural sitting position for babies, eliminating compression of the spine and hips that can be caused by unsupported suspension.
  • Comes in a wide variety of colors, prints and organic materials.

New To ERGObaby!

I love how ERGObaby is always coming out with new styles for their popular baby carriers. I am excited to introduce you to one of their new carrier designs, the Options Carrier! The Options Carrier is designed to offer you different looks depending on the mood your in. Whether you want classic black, floral prints, or modern design the look of your carrier can easily be changed by snapping on a new front fabric cover.

I was sent the Options Carrier with India Covers. I love the feminine yet exotic style of the India covers, so very pretty!

The cover snaps to front of carrier. The front pouch velcros to cover front.

Who says a mama of boys can't have a splash of color on her baby carrier!

The ERGObaby carrier can be used for newborns (with heart2heart insert) and toddlers up to 40 pounds! My son is 3 years old, 24 pounds and still fits perfectly! Does not hurt my back when I carry him.

For only $120 you can't beat the ERGObaby Options Carrier. Being able to change the look of the carrier for either a boy, girl, or just match your outfit is so fun! The Options Covers come in packs of 3 for $30. Click here to see all fabric designs.


If you haven't yet discovered ERGObaby, I highly recommend checking them out! You can learn more about their company and products by visiting them online at www.ergobabycarrier.com and connecting with them on Facebook and Twitter!

Want to win an ERGObaby carrier? Enter at Mama Dweeb! You will receive extra entries for being a follower of my blog, commenting on this post, etc.

Thank you to ERGObaby who provided me with the baby carrier and covers free of charge for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own and no other compensation was received to conduct this review.

Pin It!

22 comments:

ben said...

Love this!! I hope to win!! :-)

DealiriousMama said...

love those covers! I'll have to get some for mine. :)

Roxanne @ Children Teaching Mama
http://www.childrenteachingmama.com

Maria said...

I've been really curious about Ergo, they seem to be the bggest name in soft structured carriers!

mummytotwoboys said...

Thanks so much for the review, I am due next month and have a 2 year old so have really been thinking about my options for transporting the two boys. I really love the look of the Ergo but I know you have to use the heart insert with a newborn and am worried he could overheat.
Great review :)

Sarah J. said...

I didn't get the infant insert and I'm so glad Mayer is finally big enough that I can put him in the ERGO!! Just in time for hiking in Colorado over Memorial Day! :o)
Tate still fits in it comfortably at 31 lbs too.
I love the last picture of you and Little E!

Amanda said...

I wish Jack would still ride in a carrier. He's still a good size, but hates to be put in it. :(

♥Monkey Tales♥ said...

Those covers are so pretty. I wish that my ergo would work like the options carrier so that it was more versatile color-wise.
Thanks for the review

Colleen M said...

I have also heard that ERGO is the best carrier. I like the fact that it is versatile in different ways of carrying your baby and that it is comfortable for both baby and wearer.

Amy Matthews said...

I just love the Indian covers! Those are very pretty!

Tiffany said...

I love the options covers! What a great idea! You can match them to your outfit. haha

eek031880@hotmail.com said...

I love all of the colorful covers!

MammaRachel said...

best carrier ever! I really want one. I hope I win the contest ends on my Birthday ;)

Sarah said...

I love all those Options covers! That's been one thing I was thinking would be good - to be able to change the color depending on what you're wearing! :)

Chelsey said...

The Options is such a great idea! I love having the choice of covers instead of being stuck with one simple look that just doesn't go with everything.

zookeeper said...

The covers are really pretty. They really jazz up an otherwise 'boring' looking carrier. Thanks for the review.

Hannah Avery said...

Those snap-on fabrics are really cute! I keep trying to win an ERGO because I hear they are one of the best carriers out there, and I really need one for walking, hiking, etc.

-Hannah

Amanda said...

I really want to try one of these! We don't have any carriers - just wraps and slings. Maybe I'll win at Mama Dweeb! I love that you can change the look but I'm not too big on the options they have right now! LOL I can't wait to see what they offer next!

Kimberly said...

I could use one of these for my 25 lb. daughter! She wants to be carried all the time~

Jessica said...

Great review. I didn't know about all the health benefits that the ERGO provides.

Revecca Christina Panopoulos-Anthony said...

I've been looking for a carrier that wouldn't put a lot of pressure on my back, some years ago I fell and my tailbone went inward. Ouch! Anywhoo, my friends raved about the Ergo so I checked it out. I love the Ergobaby Options Carrier, and the Organic Chocolate. The best thing is it doesn't look complicated so you can put it on with ease.... :)

akritical said...

I hadn't seen those covers before. I love the designs.

TonyaHopkins said...

This would be perfect to carry my baby in
VampireVixen85@hotmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...