This trail mix is very yummy! It is sure to be a hit at your Teddy Bear Picnic or next party.
- 1 Cup Crispy Corn Cereal
- 1 Cup Crispy Rice Cereal
- 1 Cup Mini Teddy Bear Shaped Cookies (Teddy Grahams work great!)
- 4 Cups Popped Popcorn
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 1/4 Cup plus 2 Tablespoons Packed Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Light Corn Syrup
- 1/4 Teaspoon Vanilla
- Mix cereal, teddy bear cookies and popcorn in a 9x13 baking pan, set aside.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Microwave remaining ingredients in a microwave safe bowl uncovered on High about 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute. Resume microwaving until mixture is boiling for remaining minute. Pour over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly coated.
- Place pan in oven and bake 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Spread on waxed paper to cool, stirring occasionally to break up pieces.
- Store in an airtight container.