Prestons Pants is a WAHM cloth diapering business. It all began with an innocent trip to the store for another package of disposables. A package of prefolds was purchased, one thing led to another and Preston's Pants was born. There is a wide variety of unique and beautiful patterns for one size and perfect fit cloth diapers. They come in more fabric choices then you could imagine. She even has a waterproof minky! One of the best parts is the custom embroidered cloth diapers. There is a large variety of custom designs that you can have embroidered onto your cloth diapers. Too see some of her beautiful work, click here.
I was sent 2 one size pocket diapers to try on my son. Again, I cannot get over how great her prints are! I absolutely love the blue one. It is unique and not the kind of pattern you normally see on a cloth diaper. I love how bold and vibrant the colors are and was excited to take some pictures. I was also sent an adorable owl print. It was colorful and cute, but not overly babyish. It is the perfect balance!
I really liked the fit of these cloth diapers. They are not too bulky and offered a good fit around my sons legs. That is always something I look at when I am putting on a new diaper and I am always pleased when I am able to change him and see perfect, plump little baby rolls free of red indentations.
The inserts that I was sent are unique in their design. As you can see from the picture there are lots of absorbant layers. It is a little bigger then what my son needs at the moment so it added a little more bulk to his cloth diaper. However, I think in just another month or so this will not be an issue.
Things I liked about the cloth diaper:
Cute patterns. I absolutely love the pattern selection and I love that there are always new patterns available.Vibrant, fun and beautiful. Is your interest peeked? Click here.to see a few swatches and "ooh" and "ahhh" along with me!
Colorful inner fabric. Ok, so I realize that stains happen. It's not the end of the world. Except... who likes to open up a diaper and see yesterdays stains? If you don't have the option to sun dry (like myself) it can take a while to get rid of them. I really like that this isn't an issue with Prestons Pants cloth diapers. With bright inner fabrics make the stains are hard to see. This is a nice little bonus to the Prestons Pants experience.
Soft. If I had to pick one thing that I like most about cloth diapering (other then the lack of chemicals on my baby's bum) it would be how soft they are. Until I felt the inside of a cloth diaper I didn't realize how rough a disposable feels. Preston's Pants are one of the softest cloth diapers I have used on my son so far.
I have really enjoyed using the cloth diapers I was sent. I love showing off how cute my son is while wearing them. These are an excelent day time diaper and one that you will want to put on your child often!
BUY IT- You can purchase Preston's Pants one size, perfect fit's and custom cloth diapers as well as cloth diapering accessories on their website by clicking here. Be sure to check out the coupon section for extra savings and and package deals!!!
WIN IT- Preston's Pants is generously offering a $25 gift certificate to 2 Happily Domestic readers! These can be used on anything in the store including custom orders!! Open to U.S. and Canada!
First Mandatory entry:
Visit Preston's Pants and look around the store. Tell me what your favorite diaper and fabric combo is.
After you have completed your first entry you are eligible for additional entries. *See my giveaway instructions here for more information. * *Remember to leave a separate comment for each additional entry and include your e-mail address.*
Extra Entries: (1 each unless specified, leave a separate comment for each thing you do)
- Follow Happily Domestic blog publicly through Google friend connect (can be found at my right sidebar.) - current follows count too! Counts for 3 entries.
- Subscribe to Happily Domestic's blog emails via Feedburner. Sign up box on right sidebar. Counts for 2 entries.
- Blog about THIS giveaway between August 23rd and September 3rd and gain TWO entries!!!link back to Happily Domestic- leave the URL where you blogged. Please leave separate comments for each entry. Example "I blogged about your Preston's Pants giveaway@ #1" then "I blogged about your Preston's Pants giveaway@ #2".
- Grab the Happily Domestic button! (found at right sidebar)- Leave the URL where it is posted.
- If you earned the 3 extra entries for blogging about Fluff Fest early, leave 3 separate comments saying that you did this. See Rules here.
- If you earned the 3 extra entries for grabbing the Fluff Fest Event Button early, leave 3 separate comments saying that you did this. See Rules here.
- Follow Happily Domestic on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (counts as 1 entry)- after this you may "tweet" daily and gain an extra entry each day that you tweet-limit one per day. Leave your tweet status.
- Like Happily Domestic on Facebook. Click here. Leave a comment saying that you did this.
- Enter any of Happily Domestic's current giveaways, leave a comment and tell me which giveaway you entered. Counts as 1 entry per giveaway entered. Please leave separate comments per giveaway you entered.
- Subscribe to Preston's Pants newsletter. Click here.
- Like Preston's Pants on Facebook. Click here.
Giveaway ends September 5, 2011 at 8:00 p.m.(MST). Winner will be drawn by the random number generator at Random.org and will be notified by email. Winner will also be announced on this blog. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
*This giveaway is open to USA and Canada residents ONLY.
Must be 18 years old or older to win.*
Must be 18 years old or older to win.*
Thank you to Preston's Pants who provided me with the cloth diapers free of charge for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own and no other compensation was received to conduct this review and giveaway.