Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My 33rd Birthday- A Trip to the Mountains!

A couple weeks ago I celebrated my 33rd birthday. For the occasion my family and I headed up to the mountains for a picnic. The scenery was beautiful with all the fall colors. We had a nice lunch and then took a long walk on a trail. I wanted to share my pictures with you all.....

E is always picking me flowers! He says, "For you, ma".
Such a sweet boy!

My chillins chillin' by the lake.

Walking with Papa
By the way- Don't you know blankies make a pretty awesome fall poncho?

Taking in the views

We found the perfect tree for our picture! :-)

C-man

I-girl

E-boy

J-bug

Adventure

Autumn Splendor!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Happy belated birthday! Looks like a lot of fun fall splendor! Love the pic of you & your hubby by the tree!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...