Okkatots is a baby gear company founded in Utah by a woman with a passion for her children. Since her daughter was 18 months old, Jeanette has been designing practical and stylish baby gear for friends and family. When she created Okkatots her goal was to make parenting a little easier and more enjoyable with functional diaper bags, what has become an award winning frontal baby carrier and now the travel bag, which also happens to be award winning! After using the Travel Baby Depot Bag, I would say that the goal has been reached!
Let me start by saying that this travel bag is made with total functionality in mind. There is a place for every thing and every thing can be in it's place. I tend to be an over packer, especially when it comes to my son. This often means that I have stuff everywhere and that I have to take apart my entire bag or suitcase to find what I need. I know I'm not the only mom to do this, right? To show you just how amazing this bag is, I wanted to show you everything I packed in it for a weekend trip.
As you can see, this bag is the size of a large backpack. In my opinion it is too big for everyday use, but as the pictures show, absolutely perfect for traveling. After trying this bag I am quite interested in trying their backpack diaper bag for everyday use as it appears to share several of the organizational qualities I love.
Some of my favorite features:
Quality. Ok, so maybe this isn't really a "feature" but it is still one of my favorite things. Often when purchasing diaper bags or travel bags, quality is an issue. If your child plays to hard with the zipper or some other silly thing, the zipper breaks or the pockets tear... The fabric on both the inside and outside is high quality and durable. The same goes for all the zippers and pockets. Everything is well put together. This means that your money is being well spent and you will get lots of use out of it.
Accesibility. Everything that opens on this bag, opens to your particular needs. You can open this all the way, or you can open it back pack style, you can hang it up in your closet and open it for hands free access. The many pockets make it a cinch to reach in and find exactly what you need without having to dig around too much.. This makes getting to everything you need so easy!
Insolated Side Pocket. Your probably thinking "Oh ya, our diaper bag has insolated bottle holders...". This is not just an insulated holder pocket. This is like a built in cooler! I have not seen such a well insulated compartment in a diaper bag/travel bag, ever. There is enough room to pack multiple bottles or if you are past the bottle stage, you could put in snacks you'd like to keep cool. Or warm! See the video below for a closer look!
Overall, I am so happy with this bag! Staying organized while traveling with little ones is not easy. The stress of all their
To see all the features of the Okkatots Travel Baby Depot Bag, check out the video below. I show you step by step the ammount of thought that was put into the creation of this bag. I will show you all the pockets and all the fun perks like the built in diaper dispenser!
Written By Happily Domestic Contributer: Brittney Thompson
BUY IT- You can purchase your own Travel Baby Depot Bag as well as their other award winning baby gear from their online store by clicking here.
WIN IT- Okkatots has generously offered to give one of Happily Domestic's readers a Travel Baby Depot Bag! This is a $119 value!!!
First Mandatory entry: Go see Okkatots and look at all their other baby gear products. Come back here and tell me what your favorite product (not the Travel Bag) is and why.
After you have completed your first entry you are eligible for additional entries. *See my giveaway instructions here for more information. * *Remember to leave a separate comment for each additional entry and include your e-mail address.*
Extra Entries: (1 each unless specified, leave a separate comment for each thing you do)
- Follow Happily Domestic blog publicly through Google friend connect (can be found at my right sidebar.) - current follows count too! Counts for 2 entries.
- Subscribe to Happily Domestic's blog emails via Feedburner. Sign up box on right sidebar. Counts for 2 entries.
- Blog about THIS giveaway between October 11th and October 20th and gain TWOentries!!! link back to Happily Domestic- leave the URL where you blogged. Please leave separate comments for each entry. Example "I blogged about your Okkatots giveaway@ #1" then "I blogged about your Okkatots giveaway@ #2".
- Grab the Happily Domestic button! (found at right sidebar)- Leave the URL where it is posted.
- Follow Happily Domestic on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (counts as 1 entry)- after this you may "tweet" daily and gain an extra entry each day that you tweet-limit one per day.Leave your tweet status.
- Like Happily Domestic on Facebook. Click here. Leave a comment saying that you did this.
- Enter any of Happily Domestic's current giveaways, leave a comment and tell me which giveaway you entered. Counts as 1 entry per giveaway entered. Please leave separate comments per giveaway you entered.
- Follow Okkatots on Twitter. Click here.
- Like Okkatots on Facebook. Click here.
*This giveaway is open to USA residents ONLY.
Must be 18 years old or older to win.*
Must be 18 years old or older to win.*
Thank you to Okkatots who provided me with the Travel Baby Depot Bag free of charge for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own and no other compensation was received to conduct this review and giveaway.