Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wordless Wednesday- Our Baby turns 2!

Last Thursday Baby J turned 2! Since Daddy's birthday was the day before they celebrated together with dinner at Red Robin. We do birthday parties every other year at our house now that we have 4 kiddos. This year was J's off year.

Opening cards from Grandpa

It's my Birthday!

Birthday song and sundaes

Look how happy he is!
He is guarding it with his life!

The birthday boys

All finished!
By the way- he had help from Little E to finish up that sundae.


Pin It!

3 comments:

Chari said...

Happy Birthday Little Man! Just seems like yesterday you had him!

Sarah J. said...

He is so adorable! I can't believe he's already 2. Happy birthday, Baby (not for much longer) J! ;o)

HappilyDomestic said...

I know, he is totally NOT a baby anymore. Hmmm...what should I call him now on my blog?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...