Thursday, December 29, 2011

Pregnancy Update- 19 weeks and.......

It's a Boy

More adventure....
More cuteness....

More of this (unfortunately)....

And more protection for their sister and mama!

19 weeks
(taken on Christmas eve)

Everything is going great. Baby boy looks healthy and was very active today. The doctor had a hard time doing his measurements as he squirmed around so much. There was no mistaking his boyness, that is for sure! I will post ultrasound pictures and video clips soon. I am to tired to work on that at the moment.

At any rate, looks like there will be another Hunter boy to carry on the family name. My daughter was of course sad and I was a bit bummed as well. But, I also realize I am blessed to be having a healthy baby and know that God above all knows better than I what I need.
Pin It!

8 comments:

Sarah J. said...

Poor Miss I! :) I teared up when the nurse asked me what I was having at my appointment after Mayer's ultrasound. I felt silly because everything looked good, but I was really hoping for a girl. The nurse said it was actually a normal response. It was so much easier (& more fun) when we didn't find out. :)
I'm glad everything is looking good! Almost halfway! :)

HappilyDomestic said...

I know! Poor mama too! The doctor said, " You know they say women who have 4 boys automatically go to heaven when they die." Haha. Yes, that should be how it works!
Well, I glad to hear I am not the only one that deals with these feelings. I did cry, but not because of my son because I of course love him and am glad he is healthy. It is more of letting the idea of a girl go. I'm very much a girly girl and so was looking forward to the cute girl clothes, dress ups, ballet class, etc. *sigh*

Jodi Faye said...

So glad to hear he is healthy! Guess we will have to be in the 4 boys and 1 girl club together for now :) congrats!!!

Amanda Sikes said...

I'm so happy for you!!! A healthy baby is such a blessing!! I will be praying still for a healthy and smooth delivery and newborn. Can't wait to meet the little guy!

Chari said...

I'm happy baby is healthy but I understand your disappointment. I think it's natural to feel that way, it's ok!

Jodie Wilson said...

I wanted to let you know I awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award! (Kind of a chain letter for bloggers.)
Happy New Year!
Jodie
wilsonirishtwins.blogspot.com

Eileen said...

congrats on your new healthy little guy! I remember being a smidgen disappointed when my fourth daughter was born...and we didnt know at ALL and thought all along she was a boy. Had to take back a ton of blue baby items. The only disappointment I have had since the day she was born was now really that but shock in knowing how much girls COST as the years go by. I love what you said at the end of this post. I feel the same about my family and life in general. Enjoy the squirming of that little one as he grows bigger every day:) sigh...so wonderful!

Hannah Avery said...

Congratulations! I'm sure you will enjoy him!

-Hannah

http://blissfullyfeminine.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...