Friday, January 27, 2012

Enter to Win a DOZEN Preston's Pants Cloth Diapers!!! Hurry Ends Soon!

Enter to win a FREE stash of Preston's Pants cloth diapers in assorted styles and colors!

TWO WINNERS will be chosen at random.

Deadline for entry is Jan. 31st, 2012

Winners will be announced via their Facebook Fan page, and e-mail on Feb. 14th, 2012

All you need to do to enter is fill out their feedback form and sign up for their email mailing list!
Click here to go enter!

Preton's Pants also offers custom made diapers with embroidery! Check out this adorable diaper I had custom made for my son. I love it!

Snaps match the embroidery and the inside fabric is a farm scene print fleece. I must say, I am very impressed by these WAHM made cloth diapers. Colleen does a fabulous job! They fit my son perfectly and we have not had any leaks.

To shop Preston's Pants, click here. You can also purchase from her new Etsy shop! Click here.

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...