Thursday, January 12, 2012

Please vote for my little cowboy!

I entered Baby J into MyBabyClothes.com Cutest Baby of 2011 photo contest. Winner receives a $150 gift certificate to their online store. I would love to win this for the new baby. If you are on Facebook and don't mind voting, I would really appreciate your votes. Baby J is currently on page three (once you got to "see all entries") and all you do to vote is hit the "Vote" button by his picture. Super easy! Here is the link to vote: http://www.mybabyclothes.com/-i-10.html
Voting ends in a few days so don't delay! Thanks everyone.

~Beth
Pin It!

7 comments:

Melanie said...

done! good luck!

Linda R. said...

voted! good luck

Lark said...

VOTED!! Good luck!

mail4rosey said...

I can't find it, help?

Gianna said...

Voted!

Amanda Sikes said...

Just voted again!! Love the picture!

Lark said...

voted again today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...