Saturday, January 7, 2012

Please Welcome My Newest Contributor!

I am pleased to announce the addition of my newest Happily Domestic contributor, Jodi Faye. Jodi and I go way back as fellow M.O.P.S. moms. She and I have much in common, particularly the fact we are both mom to 3 boys, 1 girl and a new baby boy due this spring! I am excited to add her as a contributor and look forward to all her upcoming posts. I know she will be a blessing to us all.



Jodi Faye


My name is Jodi Faye, but I am more familiar with answering to "Mama." I have been blessed with four amazing kids with another due in April. I am so thankful for my husband, Eric, who works hard so that I am able to stay home and take care of our household. Together we are raising three boys ages 10, 8, and 5. We were thrilled to add a baby girl to our family who is now almost 2, and thought our family was complete. God had other plans and we were surprised to find out another boy will join us this Spring! There is never a dull moment around our house, and though it can be chaotic at times, I wouldn't change it for the world.

I love living in the beautiful state of Colorado where my family can spend time together outdoors. I also enjoy crafting, baking, reading, and of course blogging! I feel honored to have the opportunity to share my experiences with other families, and thank you for joining me on this journey. One of my favorite quotes is one by Jill Churchill that says "there are no ways to be perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one." I continue to grow and learn each day, and am so thankful to be guided by a gracious and forgiving God.

Jodi blogs at: Makes Mama Smile

Pin It!

1 comment:

mail4rosey said...

Welcome! How lucky you are to have such a wonderful number of kiddos!! I look forward to reading your posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...